So, this tag I was tagged by the lovely Darina over at Facing the Story. Her blog is beautiful so make sure you check her out!
This tag was originally created by Tall Tales
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson.
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
Why I’m No Longer Talking About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge.
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
The Weasleys. I love a bit of family chaos.
5. The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-coloured spines!
6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
The Princess Bride by William Goldman.
7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
Good Me, Bad Me by Ali Land.
8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
9. Fall returns every year: name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon.
I always want to return to Harry Potter but I’d also like to reread Jane Eyre soon.
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favourite cozy reading “accessories”!
A blanket, a jumper, cozy socks, hot chocolate with mini marshmellows, a scented candle and a dog.
11. Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people!
Janel from Keeper of Pages
Ellen from A Little Book Life
Briana & Krysta from Pages Unbound
Thanks for reading!